VP, Procurement Specialist, Group Finance & Corporate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Group Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial, administrative and Real Estate needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
You will execute the procurement strategy for Group Finance & Corporate Services, in particular for purchases relating to Corporate Real Estate including Fitting-out contractor services, Mechanical & Engineering services, and general services items. Your responsibilities include accountability for the end to end procurement process including vendor management. This encompasses all commercial aspects from the initial selection of suppliers to their effective integration into the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible to fulfill procurement requirements of Group Finance & Corporate Services including sourcing, negotiating, obtaining approvals, management and evaluation of vendors
- Proactively engage and integrate input from respective stakeholders to drive and optimize value generation for the procurement requirements of Group Finance & Corporate Services
- Foster effective collaboration and ensure strong communication lines with key stakeholders and colleagues in and across the countries to work towards shared business goals
- Develop and strengthen long-term partnerships with key stakeholders. Develop key stakeholder matrix in each category to maintain regular engagement
- Track and report savings achievements for areas in scope
- Ensure compliance to company policies, standards/guidelines in the procurement process
- Establish appropriate supplier relationship management for panel suppliers.
- Recognised degree from any University (Business, Finance, Engineering or Accounting discipline will be advantageous)
- Professional certifications e.g. CIPS, CPPM, CPM will be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Real Estate & Services within the Financial Industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal; strong influencing and interpersonal skills in managing contracts negotiations
- Ability to articulate effectively a presentation confidently to project committee and management team.
- Proven track record in project management
- Performance-driven balanced with proven success of working collaboratively across teams
- Process-oriented as well as having the strategic ability to have a holistic view
- Knowledge and familiarity of working with e-Sourcing tools and systems
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)