VP, Personal Banking & Segment Marketing
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
VP â€“ Personal Banking and Segment Marketing
This position is responsible for overall Personal Banking marketing and mass customer acquisition programmes and for driving selected Deposits product marketing initiatives to meet agreed yearly business targets.
- Work closely with Product owners, Sales, Operations, Compliance and Legal stakeholders to plan, develop and implement marketing programs that drive customer acquisitions, leads generation and revenue while strengthening the segment brand proposition.
- Develop integrated product marketing strategies and communications ensuring the agreed value propositions are appropriately expressed for the respective segments and to take advantage of identified market opportunities. This includes conceptualizing and rolling out gifting options for customers.
- Work with creative and media agencies as well as with the Channels and Digital Marketing teams to develop effective marketing collaterals for all touchpoints while leveraging on an optimal media mix
- Work closely with Product Managers, Sales & Distribution and Channels to provide marketing support and marketing collaterals and tools to aid sales. This includes conceptualising and supporting investment forums.
- Work closely with Product Managers and creative agencies to effectively and timely track and monitor competitive Wealth Banking and Deposits-related marketing activities to aid with campaign planning and execution
- Work closely with the Analytics team for more effective customer targeting and to monitor and track campaign performance and results to aid learnings for future campaigns and for best practice sharing
- Monitor, track and optimize allocated marketing budgets and marketing initiatives to achieve agreed yearly business targets
- At least 8 years of Marketing or Creative agency experience
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Must have a good understanding of the evolving digital landscape and digital engagement tools
- Creative and resourceful in finding solutions
- Positive and energetic team player
- Strong branding/design sense with business acumen
- Tenacious and results-oriented with attention-to-details
- Excellent project and people management skills Â
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)