VP, Performance Management/Cost Management, Group Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.
The incumbent will be focusing on financial tracking of strategic productivity initiatives. You must possess good business knowledge and aptitude in project management. You should also be able to assimilate various business events and developments into meaningful/ coherent reports. You will play a pro-active role in supporting the businesses on cost management, budgetary control and provide advisory support.
- Supporting the business on performance measurement and analysis of financial results in an accurate/ timely manner
- Setup of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), scenario assessment and performance ratios
- Assist business heads in the execution of approved targets
- Cost management support, including optimization, governance and return on investments
- Monitoring of cost pools, allocation methodology and cost drivers
- Prepare presentation and communication to internal/ external stakeholders
- Degree in Business or Accounting
- At least 6-8 years of finance business partnering and performance management experience
- Essential to have strong analytical and communication skills, along with an ability to work with senior stakeholders against tight deadlines
- Strong influencing and good people management skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)