Req. ID: 121045
The VP of Manufacturing Central Team – Backend (MCT-Backend) is responsible for driving the business processes and engineering alignment in the backend network to achieve strategic objectives in cost, quality, cycle time, yield and new product introduction. The VP and his/her team is also responsible for backend process, equipment, engineering and BKM alignment across the backend network in the US, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan and China. The VP reports to the SVP of Backend Operations and is part of the Global Backend Senior Leadership Team. The VP is based in Singapore.
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Provide technical and operational leadership for global backend manufacturing operations
• Develop and communicate engineering strategy for global backend manufacturing
• Participate with other senior leadership to establish strategic plans, objectives and the technology roadmap for backend manufacturing. Enable backend engineering and manufacturing roadmaps
• Work with APTD, site ADT, IT organization on packaging technology, manufacturing roadmap
• Drive global projects to improve cost, cycle time, yield and quality to achieve the company’s strategic objectives
• Drive backend process, equipment, engineering and BKM alignment across global backend manufacturing sites to meet Micron strategic objectives
Other Responsibilities Include but not Limited to
• Work with backend senior leadership team and other functional areas to develop and sustain business processes to support and maximize manufacturing performance across all sites
• Lead cross-functional initiatives and enable projects that support the company, backend manufacturing network, and site objectives
• Maintain a matrix of key performance indices and drive improvement through team-based continuous improvement activities and projects
• Manage the technical leadership development across the organization
Hiring Manager: Gursharan Singh
Posting Date: Until Filled
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Compliance, VP, Executive, Engineering, Legal, Management
Micron Semiconductor Asia