VP, Marketing - Cards Marketing, Group Retail
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)| Date Posted: 23-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Seeking to appoint a Vice President (VP) to join the UOB Cards Marketing Team to support the overall marketing of UOB Cards and Payments programmes to meet agreed yearly business targets.
- Develop and support strategic and tactical marketing campaigns for UOB Card products, Travel and Petrol usage pillars and overall customer acquisition programmes.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, develop and implement marketing programs that drive awareness, card acquisition, usage and billings while strengthening the cards and payments brand proposition.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and communications ensuring the agreed value propositions are appropriately expressed for the respective target segments and to take advantage of identified market opportunities.
- Work with creative, media, social agencies and internal stakeholders to develop effective marketing collaterals for all touchpoints while leveraging on an optimal media mix.
- Monitor, track and optimize allocated marketing budgets and marketing initiatives to achieve agreed yearly business targets.
- Ensure all marketing activities are audit ready and adhere to compliance and regulatory standards. Ensure all marketing communications are in line with brand and corporate standards.
- At least 8-10 years of marketing communications experience related to creative agencies / banking / media and consumer sector(s) in a marketing, brand, product or account servicing function.
- Strong digital marketing experience is essential. Travel Marketing experience is a plus.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- The individual must be able to think out of the box, work independently, with strong project management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong branding/design sense with business acumen.
- Managing a small team, the individual needs to know how to motivate and bring out the best in team members
- Positive and energetic team player.
- Strong ability to drive results, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to changing business needs and challenges.
- Strong communicator who has proven to be able to build good stakeholder relationships and with internal and external partners and vendors; as well as bring clarity and structure to ambiguous situations.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)