VP, Investment Technology, UOB Asset Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
- Provide database maintenance as well as analytical tools.
- Operate and implement investment production models and ongoing upgrade of the models to avoid models decay.
- Work closely with the investment solutions teams to develop and construct models
- Work closely with the Support Unit as well as all the other investment teams and; data management and risk performance units.
- Be familiar with financial markets, particularly knowledge of fixed income, equities and derivatives would be an advantage
- Knowledge of both Blomberg and FactSet systems is expected
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- A positive attitude, strong communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team and with various user groups
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)