VP, Investment Banking
- Identify sectors and companies that might be viable business targets for investors
- Originate transactions, either buy-side or sell-side - approach, engage and pitch M&A/ ECM ideas to targets and investors
- Formulate strategies, conduct financial modeling, develop pitches
- Manage and execute deals with the support from associates and analysts teams
- Degree in any discipline. MBA degree or equivalent will have an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of Investment Banking experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Well-rounded commercial & economic awareness and good understanding of the financial markets
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd