VP, Internal Communications, Group Strategic Communications & Customer Advocacy
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Strategic Communications and Customer Advocacy function works closely with all functions across the Group to protect and to promote the reputation of UOB. Through our thought leadership, stakeholder and community engagement programmes, we ensure that UOBâ€™s presence, relevance, insights and understanding are seen and felt by our colleagues and customers, wherever they are. We also strive to turn our customers into advocates through our consistent and considered approach in delivering reliable and distinctive customer service.
- Developing and implementing corporate campaigns to promote greater understanding of the companyâ€™s agenda among colleagues
- Organising employee engagement programmes to create a deeper understanding of shared goals and to foster a shared sense of identity
- Creating compelling editorial content across multiple channels, geographies and audiences
- Recognised degree with at least 6 years of communications experience in complex and geographically diverse organisations
- Prior experience in developing and implementing corporate campaigns and employee engagement programmes
- Deep understanding and appreciation for the written word and visual communication
- Seasoned editorial judgement and knowledge of how to create content for web and social
- Skilled in communicating information clearly, concisely and logically
- Experience in the following is a definite advantage:
- Other communications disciplines - external, digital and social
- Creating multi-media content e.g. videos and infographics
- Employee town-halls
- SharePoint 2013
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Proactive, outcome-oriented and a team player
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)