VP, Insurance Advisor, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.
To work in close collaboration with SCA and to help uncover the complex needs of the HNWI by providing a suite of insurance solutions that meets regulatory and compliance guidelines.Will need to have a deep understanding of the insurance sales process and dynamics. An individual who is able to work independently with a high level of EQ and also superb interpersonal skills and of a trustworthy nature.
- To build a close working relationship with Senior Client Advisor (SCA)
- To travel for both onshore and offshore meetings of different market segments with SCA
- Knowledge of the insurance application, medical examination, underwriting, inception and annual reviews of the program.
- To collaborate with SCA and Investment adviser on funding strategy of the program.
- Working with other departments (trust, credit, loans etc) to achieve overall PB KPIs.
- To provide coaching to SCA to increase the efficiency of the sales pitch.
- Keep abreast of updates on internal and industry landscape.
- To monitor and track numbers for segment to meet KPI.
- To service existing policy holders and conduct annual reviews
- Ability to conduct effective fact find, analysis and present insurance solutions.
- Ability to present and market the financial products and services.
- Experience in the various HNW Insurance concepts, products and features
- Understanding of the various regulatory restrictions and selling processes.
- Well versed in financial and health underwriting process.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with various parties like Insurers, Underwriter, Case manager, SCA, RO and credit team
- Public speaking proficiency for events presentation
- To possess relevant insurance and/or financial planning experience of 8 yrs or more.
- Knowledge in Universal life and basic understanding of trust is a prerequisite.
- Spoken and written Mandarin is required and/or spoken Bahasa Indonesia is a plus.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)