VP, Global Markets Operations (1 year contract)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients’ investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.Job Responsibilities
• You will be the subject matter expert on financial and system reconciliations; as well as application systems data.
• You will work closely with all stakeholders from operations, technology, business finance, business management and data management teams
• You will help resolve reconciliations, GL posting and data interfacing issues with all stakeholders.
• You will represent the division in application system projects and data management forums.
• You will be involved in operational process reviews and process improvement initiatives. Experience in global markets products trade life-cycle and operational process will be preferred.Job Requirements
- Good knowledge of Global Markets products and processes, application systems and data management.
- Experience with Murex system will be highly desirable.
- Financial accounting knowledge, auditing and process review
- Strong interpersonal, communications, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver results and meet tight timeline.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)