VP, Global HR (based in Corporate HQ in Singapore)
- To provide strategic and operational direction on all aspects of Human resources to optimize the performance of the Company human assets and to enhance organizational effectiveness in pursuit of business objectives across all regions globally.
- To lead the Global Quality & Compliance Management Team in the development and coordination of measures to implement organization-wide Quality and Compliance Management policies.
- To lead the Global IT Team and provide strategic IT direction for supporting business operations globally
- To be the strategic business partner of the Country Heads and HODs to ensure HR Policies & Procedures are aligned with the Corporate objectives and complied with respective local regulations.
- To implement strategic HR initiatives pertaining to Recruitment, Comp & Ben, Industrial Relations, Training & Development.
- To provide professional HR Advisory to support Management and Line Managers on HR matters to achieve strategic & operational objectives.
- To provide strategic partnership to Senior Management and Board of Directors on Organization Structure Review & Implementation.
- To drive Talent Management Program and identify & groom High Potentials to spearhead business development by putting right people in the right place at the right time and build internal talent.
- To develop Succession Plan for all critical positions by Identifying key successors with career development plans across all regions globally.
- To evaluate current and future workforce capability and to implement contemporary programs to attract and retain quality workforce to maximise future Workforce Capacity and Capability.
- To lead the Annual Group Bonus Matrix and Salary Review process in line with Business Strategies and Company Policies.
- To drive a high performance culture and provide supports on annual Performance Review process.
- To drive Employees Engagement Initiatives including employees communication, team meetings, feedback sessions & recognition programs to further improve employees relations, morale & communication for enhancing employees productivity & service efficiency.
- To lead the Global Quality & Compliance Management Team for developing and coordinating quality plans and quality improvement projects devised by management, as well as quality promotion programs and training measures.
- To provide leadership in all aspects of Global IT management and operation in IT infrastructure support and SAP system globally to ensure smooth business operations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management; Master’s Degree/MBA preferred
- Minimum 15 years of HR Management experience with at least 5 years leading a regional /global HR Team. Experience in Quality & Compliance Management and IT preferred.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and people management skills with good change management experience
- Abreast on HR practices and technologies to initiate on best HR practices & systems
- A seasoned HR Practitioner with proven track record and a strategic HR Business Partner with in-depth knowledge of regional/global economies and HR practices
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills with good problem solving ability, able to navigate in a matrix organization and handles ambiguity effectively
- A strong team leader & player and adaptable in a fast-paced stimulating environment
- Fluent in English and Chinese language (written & spoken) due to frequent liaison with Chinese speaking stakeholders
- Work Location : Jurong East
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career.
Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to Laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd