VP / FVP, Digital Channel Planning & Insights Manager, Digital Performance & Insights
Functional area: Channels
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
VP / FVP, Digital Channel Planning & Insights Manager, Digital Performance & Insights, Group Channels & Digitalisation
The Digital Channel Planning & Insights Manager is responsible for providing information and insights regarding interactions with UOB digital channels such as web, mobile, self-service channels and social media platforms across the region. The incumbent will work cross functionally with the Group Channels Analytics, Group Retail Marketing, various business functions in strategy, marketing, UX, IT, vendors and partners to provide reporting and analysis across enterprise-wide data analytics platforms. This role will work closely across the multiple teams to understand their current business problems and develop reporting or produce insights to better the business. The person will mostly work within the digital analytics interface and will be the owner of all reports available.
The person will have a strong desire to analyze, interpret, and translate digital data into insights and recommendations that will drive business process across UOB Digital Channels Group. The person should have strong critical thinking skills with an affinity with data analytics tools.
- Work closely with various teams across business partners such as Internet/mobile banking team, self-service channel, branch and social media analytics to understand their individual reporting tools and utilize that in developing Omni-channel reports and analysis across the region.
- Have a basic understanding of some programming language preferably SAS to take over existing reporting processes and enhance the presentation of business insight.
- Work with stakeholders to establish key performance indicators, benchmarks and targets across various projects.
- Provide data that drives business decisions at the country and group level.
- Provide proactive insights based on regular analyses and inquiries for performance against business objectives.
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Work with IT, vendors and partners to review and test analytics tool tagging for site changes, new site features, and initiatives to ensure data quality.
- Deliver recurring (daily/wkly/monthly) scorecards, dashboards, etc. used by all levels of UOB digital channels.
- Manage, organize, and present digital analytics data; establishing key metrics and KPI’s; and developing and delivering both regular and ad hoc reports and dashboards.
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of new features, digital channel changes/initiatives, marketing campaigns/programs.
- Measure channel usability and effectiveness to optimize purchase funnel with the respective channel teams.
- Quickly identify causes and solutions to issues or unexpected results are identified in reporting.
- Willingness to go beyond just the traditional data queries and move on to understand digital analytics from a user experience perspective.
- Understand tagging structures and digital KPI’s used at UOB.
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- Good degree from a recognized university.
- 8 to 10 working years banking experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in SAS programming, SQL and/or Visual Basis with strong Excel skills
- 1-2 years of experience in data warehousing and analytics.
- Exposure to digital analytics tools and KPIs would be desired but not required.
- Experience in the Retail industry or with multi-channel data desired.
- Any exposure to other data analytics platforms and tools a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with aptitude to work with large amounts of data.
- Strong Communication skills and able to provide meaningful reports to support business decisions.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)