VP Financial Analyst, Business Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
- Provide timely, accurate and insightful financial performance analysis for Operations function
- Identify and review of potential efficiency and cost saving opportunities, monitor and track benefit realization
- Manage a strong monthly forecast process that is qualitative, efficient and transparent to management
- Support the delivery of annual budgeting and all business planning exercise
- Work with Segment/Division Heads to define/refine allocation methodologies and develop standard unit rates for charge-out
- Any other ad hoc requests
- Degree qualified in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Possess strong understanding of finance and operations process
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and process design skills
- Able to translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)