VP Finance/Financial Controller (Real Estate)
TRI-CAP CONSULTING PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 21-Jan-2020
Senior Manager, Top Management
Roles & Responsibilities
We are hiring for an establish Private Equity Real Estate company.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Provide commercial insight and leadership across the business in order to exceed business plan targets
- Responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational for the Group
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, PDPA and IT related procedures.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by CEO from time to time.
- Experience in Property Fund Management/ REIT and overseas real estate setting up/ Acquisition/divestment is essential.
- Experience in Fund Raising, M&A & Tax structuring will be an advantage
- Motivated person with integrity and can articulate well.
- Chartered Accountant from a Recognised University.