VP, Facility Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.Job Responsibilities
You lead a team of insourced/ outsourced MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) team in overseeing and managing numerous building MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) projects in particular repair, replacement and upgrading works involving:
- MEP aspects such as :- (without compromising End User Experience)
- Overseeing Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV) system, Plumbing and Sanitary system, upgrade, enhancement works, improve system performance and OPEX.
- Overseeing Power and Lighting upgrade, enhancement works, to improve OPEX.
- working with users in delivering minor MEP fit-out works of the premises.
You have the ability to plan and collaborate with various internal and external parties in executing and delivering projects within timeline, budgeted costs and quality expectations, in accordance to set standards, users’ satisfaction, contract specifications & regulatory requirements.
You possess the technical competency in planning, monitoring, reviewing and collaborating with outsourced service providers on cyclical, preventive, periodic maintenance planning and program and term contracts for hard services.
You will perform building administrative tasks such as preparation of project and term contract, simple project work specifications, costs estimates, preparation of operation plans & reports like Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Operational Procedures etc.
You will assist FM head in drafting/enhancing FM Policy, guidelines and procedures.
You will assist FM head in corporate support initiatives involving the likes of BCP, Risks and Compliance.
You will perform any other duties that may be assigned by management.Job Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Building & Estate Management, Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in a high rise commercial building and in numerous building projects management.
- Good knowledge of mechanical systems design and fully understand the function of building services are added advantage.
- Pro-active and able to work independently with sound technical knowledge to deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) and people managing skills.
- Knowledge and good in Excel, Power Point and Word application.
- Fire Safety Manager Certificate, Certified Facility Manager accredition or energy manager have advantage.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)