VP, Entity Reporting & Control, Central Bank Reporting, Group Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.
The incumbent will be a member of the team responsible for regulatory reporting and project delivery with primary focus on MAS Notice 610.
- Prepare, review and analyse regulatory reports
- Ensure compliance with prescribed rules and requirements
- Assist in handling queries or requests from regulator and various internal stakeholders.
- Review and recommend viable and sustainable process and control improvements.
- Define user requirements and perform data gaps analysis.
- Conduct testing of reports arising from systems implementation and any related bank-wide initiatives.
- Update and maintain operational manuals and related documentations.
- Provide support to implementation of revised MAS610.
- Other ad hoc projects / assignments
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in the banking industry.
- Good understanding of applicable regulatory requirements and accounting standards, along with strong product knowledge.
- Good team player with drive and initiative.
- A self-starter and able to work independently under pressure and tight timeline.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous with a hands-on approach and keen eye for details.
- Ability to effectively engage stakeholders for deliberation and decision.
- Proven technical know-how and familiar with IT tools for managing massive data.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)