VP, Entity Reporting & Control, Capital Management, Group Finance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.Job Responsibilities
The candidate will be part of the Capital Management Team and assist the senior in:
- Monitoring and reviewing capital levels of Group
- Maintaining of capital policies annually, and capital dashboard/forecast on a quarterly and annual basis
- Managing the Group stress testing exercises on the profit and capital positions; and/or capital templates
- From time to time, managing projects involving restructuring, capital related transactions, cost of capital or regulatory changes
- Stay abreast of regulatory, legal or accounting changes to provide inputs on capital plans and initiatives
- Accounting degree holder with relevant work experience in accounting, finance commercial or central banking
- Understanding of bankâ€™s capital structure; understanding the new Basel Accord will be an added advantage
- Strong conceptualization, numeracy, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who is able to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)