Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity to develop an innovative social commerce tool
- Lead a passionate and talented team
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a social commerce tool that enables merchants to capture sales from online live selling streaming efficiently, in turn improving customer engagement and satisfaction.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading a team to manage the overall IT operations ranging from infrastructure to applications.
- Creating and executing strategy and roadmaps & generating IT budget in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, identifying needs and evaluating solutions.
- Working with other internal stakeholders as well as third party vendors to ensure solutions are in line with current & future business requirements.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 4 years experience within a Software Engineer or IT Manager/ Director/ CTO role, ideally within a startup
- You possess strong knowledge of .NET and C#.
- You have good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure) databases.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a solid track record in IT business partnering roles and driving technology initiatives and programmes across the business.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd