VP, Discretionary Portfolio Management, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
- Assist the Portfolio managers (PMs) in trade execution for various Mandate strategies across multiple asset classes.
- Helps to ensure trades are properly booked.
- Handles cash and currency management.
- Perform 4 eye checks to ensure trades given are in accordance to clients’ restrictions.
- Liaise and work closely with various internal stakeholders on DPM administrative matters.
- Assists in improving non investment related processes to help in the smooth running of the DPM business.
- Computes performance measurement for both internal and external purposes.
- Provides expertise and assistance to mandate sales team and relationship managers with regards to client suitability, accounts opening and accounts closure process.
- Plays an active role in preparing the client review documents.
- May be involved in some risk control and compliance work.
- Participates in ad hoc projects and improvements to systems as well as administratively in the overall DPM business.
- Help to maintain excel worksheets and update marketing decks.
- External research and information platforms (eg. Morningstar, Bloomberg)
- Client Advisors, Relationship Officers,
- UOB Internal: Compliance, Legal, Business Risk, Tax, Finance, Custody, Technology & Operations
- External counterparties and product providers (Eg. Sell side houses, Fundhouses, Brokers)
- Good understanding of trade input work flows and funding process.
- Meticulous and good compliance hygiene.
- Numerically sensitive.
- Fast and independent worker
- Ability to communicate, advise and guide Client Advisors and Relationship Officer through the DPM account set up.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)