VP, Digital Usage
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about digital technology and holds a proven track record in acquisition and usage performance marketing in the banking industry, to be part of the Mobile and Digital Team.
This position requires cross functional collaboration with product, UX/UI, compliance, marketing, corporate communications and channels to deliver world-class digital technology to our customers. You should be a self-starter with a strong background in Go-To-Market strategies and a proven track record in meeting business KPIs.
You must be comfortable with ambiguity and be adaptable within a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with product owners to drive product requirements, and with marketing teams to drive product launches, acquisition and usage.
• Manage and execute Digital Usage Plans including positioning, launch strategy, PR, internal and external communications.
• Coordinate and manage cross functional collaborations with Products, Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Corporate Communications and Channels to deliver world-class products to the market.
• Drive product acquisition and usage to meet the business KPIs.
• Track and monitor data to optimize performance marketing efforts via data insights and analytics.
• Deliver market requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers and product requirements.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5 years marketing experience preferably in the digital banking space.
- Sound knowledge in product and performance marketing, with a good track record of delivering business KPIs.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to meet business goals.
- Excited and passionate about digital technologies, and its ability to change significantly the way we live.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)