VP, Digital Serve - Serve Performance and Insights, Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2019
- Ensure key servicing Key Performance Iindicators (KPI) of the Digital Bank is met such as resolution scores, live chat satisfaction/ resolution scores, Service request resolution and overall key customer satisfaction scores for the DB.
- Complaints resolution timeliness and reduce complaints level
- Own and hold service forums with respective parties to on service improvement agenda.
- Single point of contact from Regional Digital Bank for regulators and audit review for customer complaints management
- Performance management design and measurement for digital bank service
- Monitor and manage reporting on key performance indicators on service across all countries with digital bank presence
- Minimum Bachelor's degree - design thinking or PMP or LEAN methodology certifications will be advantegous. In addtion, certifications in machine learning and/or natural language processing for Chatbot will be preferred.
- Project management experience in digital servicing implementation in large financial institutions/ banks
- Experience in maintaining and driving a metric management culture to improve process metrics (service level, timeliness, quality etc.) and customer metrics (NPS score, loyalty measure, CSS etc.)
- Past experience in deploying and managing customer satisfaction and engagement efforts (e.g. NPS, Serve Qual models) through internal and external (vendor based) measurement requirements
- Good understanding of the consumer banking products, functional teams, services and typical banking applications
- Strong understanding of either liabilities (savings accounts/ current accounts/ deposits) or asset products (credit cards/ personal loans) would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of Chatbot performance management
- Good understanding of contact center functionalities, platforms and performance metrics
- Strong understanding of design thinking/ human centered design methodology and experience in using it in project implementation
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, communication and creative skills
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)