VP, Digital Marketing & Social Media, UOB Asset Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.Job Responsibilities
This role is part of UOB Asset Management’s Marketing Communications team. He/She is responsible for driving the digital marketing, social media and content marketing strategy for the company and be required to work closely with our technology partners to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Strategise, design and execute the digital marketing and social media plan to support business objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of digital marketing campaigns, social media and content marketing.
- Draw insights from business analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and refine upcoming engagement strategies, as well as provide data that drives business decisions at the country and group level.
- Test and recommend ways proactively to improve campaign performance.
- Implement and coordinate campaigns within Singapore and our subsidiaries in the region to drive customer engagement, leads and acquisitions.
- Manage, organise and present digital analytics data; establishing key metrics; and developing and delivering both regular and ad hoc reports and dashboards.
- Manage all digital assets including maintenance of the company’s website and corporate advisory platform.
- Champion best practices and trends for digital marketing in Singapore and the region.
- The ideal candidate should have a recognised degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Finance with minimum 12 years of relevant experience and demonstrated success within similar field.
- Strong product knowledge and knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage.
- Track record in digital and performance marketing.
- Excellent command of English, exceptional writer/editor and a good eye for visual communications.
- An innovative and creative thinker.
- Experienced and comfortable working across different media: video, copywriting, infographic creation, thought-leadership content, etc.
- Excellent in organisation and planning with a detailed eye.
- Good relational and interpersonal skills, able to partner and work with stakeholders across the organisation to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)