VP, Development Lead, Customer Management & Compliance, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Work closely with the BA, infra, deployments and vendor teams.
- Use and manage vendor augmented resources and ensure work assignments for high utilization and effective, quality outcomes while avoiding re-work
- Build frameworks for configuration instead of code for each component
- Communicate with technical and non-technical resources and work with limited direction while being highly productive
- Apply standards and industry frameworks while leverage existing technologies and tools in the Bank
- Implement solutions considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Produce detailed design /low level design documents that communicate the system design effectively
- Analyse performance test, vulnerability assessments and any other test related issues that arise during projects
- Degree with 12+ years of current, hands on technical experience
- Go getter attitude with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of:
- AIX O/S and/r RedHat platform and scripting skills
- Java and internet-related cmponents (i.e: JSON, XML)
- iPlanet, Websphere, Weblgic, Database, Sql
- DevOps suite f products (i.e: Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, Aldon, etc)
- Cnnect Direct, SFTP
- Perf tuning and autmation in general
- Experience of complete software development lifecycles – waterfall and agile project experience
- General understanding of banking and knowledge and application of banking technology and regulations/compliance
- Understanding of data security, privacy, data protection, regulatory and compliance procedures
- Strong oral communication and writing skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)