VP, Development Lead, Customer Management & Compliance, GBT
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
• Lead and manage a technical team with focus on delivering banking systems and solutions
• Implement Dynamics XRM application instance; analyze the impact on current/new system, research problems and design and implement optimal solutions. Maintain an awareness of the latest technological trends and developments in order to introduce new processes and products to make things better for the users.
• Collaborate with enterprise and solution architects to ensure application solution delivered comply with established enterprise application, security and control standards, design principles and guidelines
• Partner with solution and enterprise architects to deliver technical innovations in support of emerging business needs and progressing these ideas from concepts to working solutions
• Follow all of the Change Management and Engineering Review processes. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release schedule.
• Develop and maintain documentation which will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
• Ensure that the systems built conform to the requirements, principles and models that support the solution architecture overall roadmap.
• Communicate effectively with vendors and internal teams on technical delivery and system maintenance.
• At least 10 years of experience in technical delivery and/or technology implementation
• At least 5 years of experience in managing third party vendor relationships, onshore and offshore development teams to achieve business outcomes
• At least 3 years of experience at managerial level or above delivering global IT capabilities
• Experience in implementing large scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Strong experience with Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
• Experience with Waterfall/Agile best practices and methods such Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Solid experience in solutioning and system design.
• Experience in designing and implementing integration with .Net C#, MQ , micorservices and Batch file
• Solid experience in object oriented design techniques, UML and object modeling
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)