VP, Developer Portal Lead, DevOps, GBT
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing “Developer Portal” (In house self-service automation portal). Working closely with the Engineering and Architecture team to codify architectural best practices to automate key development practices. Includes microservices framework, API market place, low code environments.
The successful candidate should be a visionary, full-stack developer, dynamic leader and have demonstrable technical hands-on development knowledge on Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, Angular, MS SQL, Groovy, Python and shell scripting.
As part of a cross-functional product development group, you should be comfortable with working as part of a highly talented team ensuring that modern technologies and processes are understood and practiced.
- Leading 2- 3 developers to build to the Developer Portal (In house self-service automation portal)
- Proven capabilities in Java, Microservices, SpringBoot, Angular, MS SQL, groovy scripting and Shell scripting.
- Strong experience of developing systems with Java SpringBoot, Microservices, Angular, MS SQL, groovy scripting and Shell scripting
- Strong implementation knowledge on REST API, SSL, SSO, Seamless integration to multiple interfaces such as SMTP and File Transfer Protocols.
- Knowledge in Agile development methodology, SDLC principles and DevOps framework.
- Stays current with industry trends and leads development of key DevOps, Runtime, and Operational innovation platforms.
- Very strong hands on experience in adhering security concepts in development and setting up automated pipelines to capture relevant metrics.
- Build relationships, obtain buy-in for proposed changes
- Prior experience in handling and delivering complex projects
- Ability to advice on industry standard tools and processes
- Able to design a strategy and seeking management buy-in to execute the same in a challenging environment.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)