VP, Design Stream Lead, Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
We serve customers across the region where they will enjoy a fully digital experience which is intuitive, transparent and engaging – from the moment they apply, to opening an account, through to their everyday lifestyle needs. Every interaction will be designed to deepen the customer relationship through meaningful conversations and personalised engagement.
The business model is powered by next-generation artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, user interface design and smartphone capabilities. These include our own digital technology innovations as well as solutions provided through our collaboration with FinTech partners.
The focus for UOB’s Digital Bank is engagement and this guides the whole experience for our customers.Job Responsibilities
- Forecasting, planning and management of design projects across all work streams.
- Ability to manage delivery of new features & functionality from initial concept, through research and testing, design, build and UAT with the development team & agency, A/B testing, analysis and full deployment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure new designs adhere to design principles and accessibility best practices for TMRW projects.
- Overseeing the testing process and roadmap, ensuring all tests have full UX and design support and deliver actionable insight aligned to our goals.
- Strong eye for digital and interaction design, and ability to bring brand personality through into usable design that exceeds accessibility standards.
- Experience of working with Agile methodology.
- Experience of leading projects across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Exemplary communicator at all levels, with the ability to tailor communication depending on the audience, influence those around you and shape direction.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and in making decisions, using multiple sources to make informed decisions with an understanding of commercial and customer outcomes.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)