VP, Deposits Product Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
Product management team is responsible for managing different aspects of the Deposit Products which have direct impact on the products’ P&L. These include product strategy, product development, pricing structure, end-to-end process, implementation of strategy, product portfolio management, acquisition strategy and customer experience journey.
The Product Manager is responsible to:
- Drive business targets and product P&L through new innovative products for customer segments, as well as customer journey from onboarding to transacting
- Drive and meet product AUM target, customer acquisition and product profitability, including understanding product pricing structure and strategy to drive portfolio balances
- Work closely with Channels, Sales & Distribution, Segment and Digital Banking groups to drive deposits business and to ensure relevant and seamless client experience across all touchpoints
- Own product governance and all related processes including end-to-end process through the product life cycle
- Undertake project management and work with different business units to ensure project deliverables
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in designing product distribution process
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of relevant experience in Banking / Finance Industry Knowledge of consumer banking landscape with awareness of emerging product innovation to meet customer needs
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, meticulous, possess drive and initiative
- Strong team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills, with good ability to work independently
- High Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Business Acumen
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)