VP, Demand Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Reporting to the Head of Demand Management, Group Retail Segment, you will have responsibility for understanding the technology and operations needs of RetailÂ and Private Bank Business and in collaboration with Group Technology & Operations (T&O), provide end-to-end solutions that ensure segment-product-channel needs are optimally met.
You are expected to provide thought leadership andÂ leadÂ discussions withÂ business and other stakeholdersÂ onÂ requirementsÂ Â and deliver quality documentation on the requirements.Â You are also expected to meet key milestones of T&O initiatives based on agreed scope, priority, budget and timeline and proactively manage and resolve T&O issues that may impact business drivers. You will work with local (Singapore) and regional countries in the capacity of a Regional Specialist and Advisor.
- Degree in Banking, Business Management or IT.
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Banking (namely consumer and SME business banking) is a must.
- Strong credit cards and payment experience will be an advantage
- Track record of success and a minimum of 5 years of experience in such similar role in a related industry e.g. Private Banking, Retail Banking services, consulting firms, etc.
- Geographical coverage includes Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, ChinaÂ and Vietnam.
- Knowledge in system project management is a must.
- StrongÂ communication and interpersonal skills, good writing and presentation skills.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)