VP, Data Facility Management, Shared Infrastructure Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
- Manage overall availability and uptime of UOB Regional Data Centre and provide oversight of Overseas Data Centre
- Manage Data Centre physical security and access control, Data Centre space and IT inventories, Data Centre data structured cabling works
- Lead Data Centre facility projects and M&E installation
- Work closely with respective team to ensure the proper upkeep and regular maintenance of M&E equipment
- Ensure Data Centre compliance to all respective country regulatory requirements
- Data Centre budget planning and capacity planning
- On 24x7 operational standby
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Good Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 to 8 yearâ€™s working experience in relevant work area
- Qualified Data Centre Specialist preferred
- Equipped with Data Centre Mechanical & Electrical infrastructure domain Knowledge
- Good technical competency on Data Centre Tier standard, MAS TVRA, Green Mark
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, energetic, resourceful, able to work well in a team and under minimum supervision
- Strong leadership and planning skill
- Eager to learn new skills / technology and keep abreast with industry trends and best practices
- Ability to articulate, possess strong written, documentation and effective communication skillsÂ Â
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)