Assistant Vice President, Data Analyst / Data Scientist (Digital Bank Engagement Lab)
You will be part of a very vibrant and dynamic team at the heart of the new UOB Digital Bank that is innovating the way the customers engage with bank through the most customized experiences possible. In joining the Engagement Lab as a Data Scientist, you’ll be in a key role that helps deepen the customer interactions by applying advanced data analytics.
We will be expecting you to have extensive experiences in data science and analytics field – developing models, rules and algorithms from structured and unstructured sources and performing deep-dive analysis to derive data-driven decisions.
- Apply statistical tools/models to perform advanced data analytics, identify key underlying drivers for growing customer engagement and business opportunities, and recommend a clear action plan going forward.
- Develop and implement artificial intelligence algorithms, rules and rapid prototypes from big data sets that will be fed into various business programs.
- Behavioral segmentation based on customer journey, profiles, transaction patterns, and app activities that will lead to highly personalized customer insights.
- Design and monitor A/B testing and various engagement activities.
- Perform deep-dive analysis to solve various business problems arising from marketing, dynamic incentive programs, and campaign management.
- Build and automate intuitive dashboards that help visualize and answer complex business problems.
- Analytical mind with sound business insights. Ability to translate the business problems and requirements into analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of a variety of predictive models, machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques, e.g. logistic regression, decision tree, clustering, neural networks, support vector machines, principal component analytics, natural language processing.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms, campaign management, and A/B testing.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics / Adobe Campaign is a plus.
- Proficiency across the core statistical toolsets (SQL, SAS, R, Python), data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik) and Hadoop ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge of digital banking, banking products and the overall industry a strong plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- University degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or analytical discipline, e.g. mathematics, statistics, IT, economics, finance, accounting.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in data analytics or business intelligence units, preferably in financial industry.
- Self-motivated. Can-do spirit.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)