VP, Credit Risk & Approval
- To complete independent risk assessments and management process, monitoring compliance with risk related requirements and limits imposed
- To ensure that credit facilities are prepared and approved in compliance with established policies and exposure limits set
- To identify, evaluate and recommend mitigation of risks associated with credit proposals/corporate finance deals and report risk exposures
- To make recommendations on necessary improvements/amendments to credit policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented as and when approved.
- To provide support and advice to business units and other support units on credit related matters.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Compliance & risk adherence according to HQ guidelines.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Min 8 years experience in Credit Risk Management and/or Approvals
- Team-player with a positive attitude
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd