VP, Credit Risk & Approval (Corporate Banking)
- To complete independent risk assessments and management process, monitoring compliance with risk related requirements and limits imposed
- To ensure that credit facilities are prepared and approved in compliance with established policies and exposure limits set
- To identify, evaluate and recommend mitigation of risks associated with credit proposals/corporate finance deals and report risk exposures
- To make recommendations on necessary improvements/amendments to credit policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented as and when approved.
- To provide support and advice to business units and other support units on credit related matters.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Compliance & risk adherence according to HQ guidelines.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Min 8 years experience in Credit Risk Management and/or Approvals
- Team-player with a positive attitude
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd is a prominent human capital consultant firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence. Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain markets of Asia Pacific. To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers. RCB No.: 200708461Z EA License No.: 11C4078