VP, Credit Risk and Approval
- Conduct independent risk assessments and management process, monitoring compliance with risk related requirements and limits imposed by regulators and the Bank
- Ensure that credit facilities are prepared and approved in compliance with established policies and exposure limits set by regulators and the Bank
- Identify, evaluate and recommend mitigation of risks associated with credit proposals/corporate finance deals and report risk exposures arising from business units to Head Office
- Recommendations on necessary improvements/amendments to credit policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented as and when approved.
- Provide support and advice to business units and other support units on credit related matters
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Compliance & risk adherence according to HQ guidelines
- Tertiary education with minimum 10 years of credit risk and approval experience
- Strong financial and credit analysis skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd