VP, Credit Management (Unsecured Loans), Group Credit (Retail)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
Lead and manage the Front End Collections team to manage the performance of Pre NPL (non-performing loan) accounts with focus in:
- Achieve assigned monthly delinquency target, flow rate target, collection productivity target
- Setting of KPI for team members and review KPI standards periodically to achieve 100% passing rate
- Develop and review and implement current strategies to ensure relevance to current economic landscape
- Enhance Collections policies and processes and ensure robustness
- Coach and provide guidance to team members for the common goal
The manager is also required to review, prepare and submit periodic reports to management as required with insightful analysis on relevant performance indicators and results. Ability to handle projects including system upgrades/enhancement is an advantage.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in credit management from the banking industry.
- Good leadership qualities and communication skills.
- Experienced in leading and managing a team.
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiar with MIS analytics and reporting methodologies.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)