VP, Credit Approver (Corporate Banking)
- Evaluate and approve credit proposals within delegated credit powers
- Responsible for the early warning process dealing with early warning signals.
- Manage the risk development of the portfolio under responsibility.
- Prepare independent risk opinions for further discussion with superior and directly with Relationship Stakeholders with relation to risk reduction strategies and measures.
- Ensure the implementation of Group risk management strategies, setting appropriate directions and courses of action to increase the efficiency of risk related processes and procedures.
- Supervise data needed for credit decisions and risk assessment for sub group cluster.
- Ensure compliance of local Credit Risk operations with Group and Local Rules and regulations
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products, methodologies, models, structures, accounting standards and regulations.
- Degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 10 years of relevant credit experience in Risk Management or Approval.
- Solid analytical and technical capabilities, with a thorough understanding of plain vanilla and structured transactions.
- Team-player with a can-do attitude
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd