VP, Corporate Real Estate Services Transformation Change Lead
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
- Provide support to H-WSD delivery in all related strategy, these are to align with the Workplace (CRES) and Group vision of UOB
- Support in all strategic space planning
- Support & Implement the workplace guideline and standards
- Work closely / seamlessly with peers and consultants when delivering projects and strategy on a regionally basis
- Attendance to at least 3 workplace forum / event annually
- Change Workplace experiences interior design training with over 12 years’ experience in large corporate offices (Large MNC)
- Able to work with CAD, Microsoft Office, etc
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills:
- Ability to engage in stakeholder meetings and discussions when driving the change in the workplace
- Ability to work seamlessly with various stakeholders, both internal and external, consultants to ensure end to end regional project deliveries and strategy implementation.
- Good knowledge of a sustainable office fit-out (recurring)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in analytical and problem solving skills in dynamic environments
- Mature and independent with 1 – 2 years of team management experience
- Customer Centricity - Able understand user / staff requirements and enhance customer experience through innovative solutions
- Resourceful and collaborative team player
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)