VP, Corporate Real Estate Services Procurement Mechanical & Electrical Buyer
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
- To act as Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) sourcing category manager and has a depth understanding of the market
- To source, negotiate and purchase materials and services from identified source, local and overseas
- To prepare sourcing documents which include technical specifications, drawings, layouts and etc
- To take lead in conducting quotation / tender interviews which include technical discussions
- To negotiate with supplier to obtain/secure best/optimum deals (prices) and favorable terms and conditions
- To manage and review supplier’s performance on price, delivery and quality etc
- To ensure that contracts are duly executed with due care and considerations
- To study into contracts’ scope and structure and propose ways to enhance so as to bring about savings and efficiency
- To prepare procurement management reports; and
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or related field. Prior experience with purchasing/procurement duties is a must
- Minimally 8 years of relevant experience in procurement
- Good documentation skills, strong analytical and communication skill
- Au-fait with Microsoft Office
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)