VP, Corporate Real Estate Change Manager
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
- Design lead for all new ABW execution
- Support & Implement the workplace guideline and standards
- Ability to engage in stakeholder meetings and discussions when driving the change in the workplace
- Good knowledge of a sustainable office fitout (recurring)
- Design / Develop Interior Design specific questionnaires for all BU meetings
- Attendance to at least 3 workplace and design forum / event annually
- Interior designer by training with over 6 to 8 years’ experience in large corporate offices (Large MNC) in workplace planning
- Excellent design flair and aptitude
- Strong conceptual delivery and forward thinking
- Customer Centricity - able to understanding and enhancing end-user experiences through innovation solutions and designs
- Sketch up / CAD
- Resourceful and collaborative team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)