VP, Corporate Profiling, Group Strategic Communications and Customer Advocacy
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Strategic Communications and Customer Advocacy function works closely with all functions across the Group to protect and to promote the reputation of UOB. Through our thought leadership, stakeholder and community engagement programmes, we ensure that UOBâ€™s presence, relevance, insights and understanding are seen and felt by our colleagues and customers, wherever they are. We also strive to turn our customers into advocates through our consistent and considered approach in delivering reliable and distinctive customer service.
A strategic thinker with the passion, creativity and strong corporate communication skills toÂ elevate the Group's reputation through corporate campaigns and profiling efforts. As part of the Group Strategic Communications division, the candidate will play a key role in raising the profile of the Group across the region.
- Profile the groupâ€™s international presence and its community involvement through creative content development, corporate media and collateral across a range of prominent channels
- Drive UOBâ€™s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme through the design and support of our flagship visual artsÂ programme thatÂ include event showcases, strategicÂ partnerships and community-based outreachÂ
- Further entrench UOB as the leading patron of art in Asia
- Establish a strong network of community partners to multiply the impact ofÂ corporate giving across the region
- Develop effective communication programmes internally and externallyÂ to increase awareness and engagement
- Drive strategic digitalisation initiatives to enhance theÂ effectiveness of ourÂ CSR programmes
- Ensure all executionsÂ are aligned to the policies and regulations across the region
- Minimum 8Â years relevant experience, preferably in financial institutions
- StrongÂ event management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in content production (audio / visuals)
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- A team player with strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Candidates with experience and interest in Art Management will be a plus
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)