VP, Configuration Management Database, Shared Infrastructure Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Support design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data.
- Reconcile the CMDB data when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information, and other authoritative production data repositories.Â
- Ability to develop SQL queries and reports for management on KPIs to improve the process effectiveness, efficiency, and data accuracy.
- Integrates/supports the Remedy ITSM System Administration Team.
- Enact system audit practices and conduct audits to ensure data integrity.Â
- Produce and execute a plan for implementing the Configuration Management processes using BMC Atrium CMDB.
- Recommend robust configuration management procedures and standards for using BMC Atrium/CMDB.
- Ensure ITSM and CMDB alignment with ITIL v3 framework.
- Good understanding of broad IT concepts especially in IT Operations, IT Infrastructure and/or ITIL
- Experience with BMC Atrium, BMC AR System, and BMC Remedy ITSM (latest versions) or a similar industry solution.
- Familiar with any of the following: discovery products including Microsoft SCCM, BMC Software Asset Management; reconciliation of discovery data in BMC CMDB environment; and integration of discovery solutions with CMDB or a similar industry solution..Â
- Knowledge of MS SQL, query-writing, reporting tools (i.e.: Crystal Reports, BIRT, or a similar industry solution) relational databases.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational, communication, and problem solving skills. Candidates should have proven understanding of IT business needs and knowledge of IT industry standard best practices.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)