VP, Channels, Production Support Lead, GTO
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
Technical Application Support Lead. Coordinate 1st class L2 application support for UOB'sÂ regional Retail (Online, Mobile, Digital) Banking Channel applications.
The successful candidate will be currently operating in a L2 or L3 Support Lead role, preferably with previous Development or System Administration (Linux, Unix, Oracle) experience.
- Team Lead of Level 2 Application Support Analysts
- Lead by example in high pressure situations
- Ability to correlate events across multiple systems to proactively surface and resolve deep underlying issues
- Lead cross functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Strong track record of improving capabilities of an organization through leadership
- Performance analysis and fine tuning of real time payment systems
- Assess operational readiness of new products / applications / flows
- Manage communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents, Logistics issue) and responsible for communications within team, manager and department
- Execute continuous service improvement plan, process improvement
- Build relationships, obtain buy in for proposed changes
- Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
- Contribute in effective knowledge management best practices within team and organization
- Drive non-functional requirements into change process
- Distributed Technologies â€“ Unix/Linux, MQ, Weblogic, Java, Oracle, connect-direct
- Strong Knowledge of CI / CD tools and techniques
- Automation â€“ Python, Shell Scripting
- Strong understand of web application architectures and protocols
- 5+ yearsâ€™ experience supporting or developing internet banking, wholesale payment, or mobile banking applications
- Software Engineering & Change Management
- Solid understanding of resiliency and redundancy designs
- Interfaces and Messaging systems
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)