VP, Central Treasury Unit, Group Finance & Corporate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
We support enhanced decision-making to achieve optimal and sustainable financial outcomes for our shareholders. We are responsible for providing insights into the performance of the Group through financial, regulatory and performance reporting of the Group.
- Monitor rates outlook & funding conditions across various capital markets for the Group and our subsidiaries
- Provide prompt and regular feedback to business units in the implementation of Funds Transfer-Pricing Policies
- Maintain strong dialogue with both internal and external stakeholders to manage international and local currency debt capital market fund-raisings
- Work with Legal, Finance and other internal stakeholders to execute transactions and minimize documentation and operational risk
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders within the team to optimize structural interest rate and funding liquidity positions
- Min 8 years of relevant experience
- Have a passion for global finance and familiar with executing debt capital market transactions
- Practical understanding of Banking ALM, including structural interest rate and/or funding liquidity management preferred
- Kept up to date with the latest regulatory/accounting and other industry developments e.g. Basel III liquidity standards
- Show determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results – take initiative, originate action and keep work flow moving
- Act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries and guidelines
- Maintain performance and confidence in difficult, stressful, ambiguous and challenging circumstances
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)