VP, Cash Product Manager, SME Channels & Distribution, IBG3&4, Institutional Banking Group
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
- Identify and address areas of product delivery improvement that improves efficiency and client satisfaction levels;
- Ensure that projects and campaigns follow proper governance and are properly tracked and managed to meet target dates of all milestones;
- Bring innovative ideas to the group to help optimize digital sales and marketing campaigns to drive product usage;
- Create the digital advantage in transforming customer experience;
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure revenue targets are exceeded;
- Analyse data of cash management & loan products to identify potential opportunities in cash product;
- Work closely with other product managers to explore potential product bundles to drive revenue;
- Collate stakeholder/client feedback to form insights;
- Translate insights from research into plausible solutions;
- Use design thinking principles to develop customer journey maps and customer engagement strategies;
- Presenting and proselytizing findings, plausible solutions to audience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Economics or Statistics;
- At least 10 years of working experience in cash product management or sales;
- Analytical and highly numerate;
- Strong communicator, “cool” under pressure and multi-tasker;
- Fast learner who embraces changes and challenges;
- Independent, resourceful and results-driven individual;
- Ability to understand technology related issues to keep up with job requirements;
- Clear understanding of market dynamics and ability to track and assess new market developments;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.