VP, Cash Management Product Manager (e-Channels Management), Group Transaction Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
Reporting to the Team Head of e-Channels Management under Cash Product Management at Group Transaction Banking, the position will be responsible for the management of various electronic delivery channels â€“ Internet Banking, Host-to-Host and SWIFT SCORE that services our Transaction Banking customers.
The incumbent will identify product development opportunities, as well as implement sales/marketing plans to drive the product penetration rates and revenue of our transaction banking products and services.
- Constantly find out about market & industry needs, build business cases to support new product initiatives and work with Product Development to develop these new capabilities, product packages/bundles/initiatives into fruition.
- Develop product commercialization strategy and coordinate product launch for Channel products globally which include but not limited to product program, regulatory clearance, internal/external communications & marketing collateral. Drive and provide support for all aspects of the product marketing plan e.g. customer targeting, positioning
- Work with various touch-points in the Bank to enhance existing products or to develop new products, based on customer needs, competitor benchmarking, and market research.
- Work closely with Product Development, IT, Legal, Compliance, Risk and Operations to define product requirements and ensure the integrity of final delivered solutions, processes and documentation.
- Ensure clear understanding of our product capabilities across various customer touch-points, including sales, relationship managers, call centre, implementation, etc., through proactive communications program, internal workshops, seminars, etc.
- Support sales calls and participating in response to Request For Proposals (RFP) from customers where required.
- Address day-to-day business process matters such as technical support, operational issues, client service support, legal documentation, etc.
- 8 â€“ 10 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of Cash Management business, especially with respect to Channels products would be an advantage.
- Exposure in electronic banking platforms and familiar with the various regulatory and guidelines requirements of channels product is required.
- A highly-motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, and the ability to deliver targets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken English and preferably be conversant in Mandarin to handle Mandarin speaking markets.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)