VP, Business Project Lead, UOB Asset Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.Job Responsibilities
1. Define the project scope
2. Ensure project outcome meets business needs and is scalable for regional expansion
3. Manage, plan, priorities and organize project activities
4. Clear and regular communication on project activities
5. Develop project documentation
6. Drive project delivery teams and vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional qualifications with at least 12 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably with business / functional knowledge; of which at least 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in Advanced Analytics and Data Management is required
- Experience in facilitating the rollout of Asset Management digital projects will be preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- Good team player who possesses drive and initiative.
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to effectively interact with different stakeholders and external vendors, able to work independently under pressure.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)