VP, Business Manager, Business Planning & Analytics, Group Transaction Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
As a member in the Business Management team within Group Transaction Banking, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop reports/ management dashboards
- Translate data into insights to be able to answer business questions
- Analyze trends and provide actionable insights to internal stakeholders in optimizing business results
- Data transformation and integration from diverse data sources
- Build and maintain customer databases to be used for analytics, campaign tracking, financial modelling, and management reports
- Coordinate with various internal and external business stakeholders across multiple key business sectors to ensure smooth data-to-insights communication
- Assist with development and implementation of data related initiatives
- Bachelor Degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Marketing, Economics, or Similar
- At least 5 years’ prior MI experience, proficient in developing and maintaining dashboard & MI reports
- Experience in data analytics/science experience, proficient in statistical tools such as SAS/Python/R/Excel/Hadoop and other relevant tools to manipulate and analyze data would be advantageous
- Proficient in QlikSense or Power BI
- Meticulous, inquisitive and proactive
- Independent worker with good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)