VP, Business Development, Regional Retail Sales, UOB Asset Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.
UOB Asset Management (UOBAM) currently requires team player who is result focused with experience in investment products sales in the Asian Region. Job scope spans from covering Regional Intermediaries in ASEAN and Greater China region and working with UOBAM’s subsidiaries and partners in the region. The successful incumbent is required to work with the team to strategise and implement sales plans to achieve the annual budget with the team.
- Recognized university degree with at least 10 years’ prior experience in sales in the finance industry.
- Sales in the area of investment products and services.
- Well versed with one of the following: Sales of Unit trusts, Mutual funds, other investment or provision of investment advisory. Additional knowledge in one or more of the following legislations – Financial Advisers Act, Securities & Futures Act is useful.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think creatively.
- Must be able to travel for Regional Business and Engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to conduct public speaking in English and Mandarin.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues, team and external parties of all levels.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)