VP / AVP, Credit Repo Trading & Collateral Management, Group Global Markets
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients’ investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.Job Responsibilities
- Manage a Regional Credit Repo book within a Secured Funding Limit Framework.
- Work closely with Financial Institutions Sales to develop and grow the Credit Repo book.
- Optimize the Bank’s securities holdings including the management of margin securities under SIMM UMR and CCPs.
- Co-ordinate closely with Margining Operations to optimize the usage of cash and securities as margins.
- Work closely with the Liquidity Management Desk to ensure efficient funding of the desk using Repos, SBL and Collateral Swaps.
- Support legal team on the aspects of margins and eligible securities schedules in the GMRA and GMSLA negotiations
- Minimum a recognized degree in a relevant field
- Good understanding of the risk concepts under the Basel framework and MAS Notices relating to Securities Financing Transactions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage with various stakeholders
- Ability to deal with repo and / or securities lending
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)