VP/AVP, Credit/Industry Research, Country & Credit Risk Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.
- Research, analyze and interpret macroeconomic and industry data
- Prepare monthly management reports/presentations on macroeconomic and industry trends
- Identify major risk drivers, key trends and conduct ad-hoc analysis for specific/selected industries.
- Analytical skills to conduct macroeconomic and industry research/analysis. Prior experience in conducting research for investment banks, fund managers, and/or rating agencies is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player with the ability to work with colleagues across various departments/divisions
- Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently and work under tight timelines
- A good command of written English and report writing skills.
- Degree or Masters in Economics, Business, Finance, or Accounting related discipline
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)