VP / AVP, Business Analytics (12-month Contract), Sector Solution Group, Group Wholesale Bankin
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Transform and integrate date from diverse data sources
- Translate data into insights to be able to answer business questions
- Build predictive models to extrapolate missing information of data and exploit various data mining opportunity
- Coordinate with various internal and external business stakeholders across multiple key business sectors to ensure smooth data-to-insights communication
- At least 3-7 years’ prior data analytics/science experience, proficient in statistical tools such as SAS/Python/R/Excel. Financial industry knowledge is a plus
- Desktop/on-line research capacity and experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork
- Meticulous, inquisitive, proactive and able to initiate and bring along extra values beyond BAU
- Independent worker with good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)